Situated 6km off the West coast of Praslin and close to the island of Cousin lays this natural paradise.
Description of Cousine Island*****
The island is 25 hectares (62 acres) in size; approximately 1.4km in length, 800m in width and is 100% dedicated to the preservation of the Seychelles environment. The vegetation consists of 95% endemic plants and is home to more than 5 species of endemic land birds and 7 species of endemic seabirds - the remaining 5% of vegetation is made up of indigenous fruit trees and vegetable plants.
Migratory birds consider Cousine home during 6 months of the year. Hawksbill Turtles come ashore to nest and Green Turtles, rare to the Seychelles, nest occasionally throughout the year.
Cousine Island is one of the islands in the Seychelles to be completely free of alien mammals.
|Dates||Villa (2 pax)||Island Rental ( Max 8 Pax)||Services|
Prices are in EUR. We accept Visa and MasterCard..
Legend: price pro person FB fullboard
1/1 single room 1/2 double room… More-bed rooms, if not listed in the price list, upon .
Special offers and Fees
|Discount X=Y (stay X, pay Y)|
Stay 5 nights and pay only 4 nights
Tips Cousine Island*****
Activities Bird Watching,walks,conservation programme,snorkelling.
Swimming pool, located at The Pavillion, the pool is filled with freshwater. Library: The library has a selection of reference books as well as novels, DVDs, Videos and CDs. The library is open for guests to use at any time during the day.
Organised water sports: Diving and fishing as well as wake-boarding and water-skiing can be arranged.
Excursions by boat to other islands are available and can be arranged on request.
Luxury cruises aboard the Sunseeker Superhawk 43. Half day and full day cruises offered with lunch, drinks and snacks included.
Broadband access is currently available in the library but will soon be available in the Villas. There is also wireless connection access on various parts of the island.
Ligne St Barth Spa treatments are offered in the Beach House Wellness Retreat.
The gym is located in the Beach House and guests may use this facility complimentary.
Transfers to and from the island are by helicopter. Boat transfers are also offered during October - May.
Photos of Cousine Island*****
Accommodation at Cousine Island*****
4 Luxury Villas, 30 metres from the beach, each with magnificent views over the Indian Ocean.
The architecture of all buildings is French Colonial to commemorate the heritage of the Seychelles and to blend in with the traditional designs. Only four individual Villas were built to ensure comfort and maximum privacy for guests and to reduce the impact of man on the island.
Each Villa has a floor space of 175m² which allows for spacious and tastefully decorated rooms fitted with comfortable furnishings and appliances.
The majority of the building materials used was sourced locally.
Each Villa can accommodate 2 persons.
2 out of 4 Villas can accommodate 1 extra person.
Full island occupancy is 10 persons
Complimentary beach bags and bathroom amenities from the exclusive range of ‘Nourished by Nature for Cousine Island’ are offered to guests. Pillow mints at night and a selection of home made cookies.
Restaurants at Cousine Island*****
The Island has one airy dining area which is located in the main building called The Pavillion and overlooks the freshwater swimming pool, the Indian Ocean and the islands of Praslin, Cousin and Aride.
Cousine Island’s chefs prepare meals to order and satisfy each guest’s individual taste.
Typical Creole cuisine can be sampled here but dishes with Eastern and European influences are also available.
All ingredients are sourced locally, supporting the local community, thus ensuring the freshest ingredients allowing for a first class dining experience!
Share Cousine Island*****
|ICQ||615758814||Tel||(+230) 263 41 54|
|Skype||hotel.mru2||Mobile||(+230) 251 44 09|